(Senior) Motion Designer + Animator
We are a friendly creative agency with a sweet spot in the gaming industry. We have the honor of regularly partnering with a wide range of amazing IPs through ongoing collaborations with the likes of Epic Games, Psyonix, Nintendo, Riot Games, Wizards of the Coast, and more. Each project brings new adventures, and each member of our relatively small but mighty team is given the opportunity to make a huge impact. Our inclusive and supportive culture fosters an environment where our artists can express their unique creative voices and learn from one another, while working together to constantly push the quality bar higher. And we do all of this from the comfort of our own WFH setups, with the goal of creating the optimum quality of life / professional fulfillment balance.
What we’re looking for:
Your work should demonstrate a refined design sensibility, conceptual thinking, and the ability to create visuals that are engaging and inspiring. You are comfortable with all stages of the creative process, you are passionate about your craft, and you love the challenge of pushing aesthetic boundaries. In addition to your artistic talents, you are a great communicator, a genuinely friendly and honest person, and you deeply value inspired creative collaboration. Your eventual title + role will depend on your level of experience and how it aligns with the rest of our team.
- Bring your best artistic, conceptual, and technical abilities to Capacity projects.
- Collaborate seamlessly with fellow remote team members.
- Create visually impressive designs and animations that resonate with our target audiences, impress our clients, and inspire the rest of the team.
- Great sense of motion, composition, and aesthetics.
- Critical thinking and the ability to clearly express and execute creative ideas.
- Ability to work from a creative brief and successfully receive and apply feedback.
- Personality and communication skills to thrive in a team environment.
- High technical proficiency, and willingness to learn new tools.
- Grit, determination, and a sense of deep pride in your work.
- Comfort level working in 2d and 3d.
- Understanding of 3d renderers (Redshift, etc.) a huge plus.
- Interest in utilizing real-time workflows (Unreal Engine) another plus.
- Desire to be a part of the creative process at all levels, even outside your comfort zone.
- Ability to seamlessly jump between projects when necessary.
What we offer*:
- Enrollment to our full team profit share program - this is an annual profit share bonus that is shared amongst the team at the end of the financial year.
- Overtime policy for all positions below director level.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
- 401(k) with match.
- Flexible time off program.
- Remote worker reimbursement.
- A one time $1,000 home office allowance.
- Membership to Naturebox.com and $50 monthly credit for snacks.
Capacity embraces equal opportunity, and we cherish the diversity of perspectives and backgrounds that make us who we are. With every opportunity to grow, we seek to build upon that dynamic as we search for fresh creative voices to welcome into our team.
We have extremely high expectations in regards to quality of work, originality + imagination, technical abilities, communication skills, and overall pride in making the best thing possible through dynamic and rewarding collaboration. We’ve been very intentional about creating a culture that is simultaneously nurturing and challenging in all the best ways. If that sounds like an environment you would thrive in, we’d love to hear from you.
* Benefits list applies to US residents. International arrangements may vary. ** In compliance with federal law, all persons hired that are living within the United States will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.